Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Had a Snickers Moment

Yesterday afternoon I got cranky and stayed that way. I'm not sure what exactly was going on, I did feel better after dinner but I was overwhelmed and exhausted most of the day and evening. We have had an exceptionally busy week even for us. I worked late yesterday and then we had to get the car from the shop. Brian grilled chicken while I took care of rice, asparagus and strawberries, then we walked dogs, I rode the trainer and did Easter cards for church. We finally rolled into bed at 10:30. Are 18 hour days the new normal? All the extra workouts this week have paid off!!! I am officially down 50 pounds. I haven't lost anything since Thanksgiving, so these 2 pounds took me 5 months, but it's off and I'm hopeful that spring, extra activity and more daylight will help take off the next 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment