Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Long Days - Spring Nights

Yesterday I worked a regular shift and then went to church to help with a funeral. It was a beautiful service but I was completely zapped after and Brian had a meeting at church in the evening. Usually Monday night is aerobics but since I don't have access to Ellen Barnett and I didn't think I could keep up with Jillian Michael's or Tracy Anderson I decided to take the dogs for a long walk. I had a really light dinner (fiesta lime chicken salad for 300 calories) so hopefully I was able to burn enough to work some of this fat off! I took in a LOT of sweets yesterday (a cupcake at work, followed by an oatmeal cookie and a pumpkin bar at the funeral) so the walk helped get the sugar out =) Spring allergies are in full effect in Lincoln which means itchy dogs and sleepy/sneezing humans. Hopefully we'll get some rain to settle it all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment