Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mow, Walk, Eat, Sleep

It's not as interesting as Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat but a good night for the most part! Today is the big go-live at the hospital so last night I had to be in bed by 7, so I could get up a little after 2 and have my butt in my desk at 3:30. I got off work yesterday and raced home to mow before the rain started. After I got done I took the boys out for an hour walk. Cache has had some really good days with his trail aggression but yesterday was a BAD day! He tried to scare a jogger, then he challenged two big white dogs, got aggressive with a Boston Terrier and was generally a big walking bully. I think we are going to have to bite the bullet and get him some EXPENSIVE professional help so that we can go on walks without all the drama. I am down to my last two runs before the half and I keep praying that the weatherman won't change the forecast for Sunday - dry with a low in the 40's and a high in the 60's. I can't ask for any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment