Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Catching Up

This weekend was an absolute whirlwind! Friday after work I took the dogs for a walk and then did 45 minutes on the trainer. Brian and I went to Omaha to meet up with Diane and Greg for dinner at Cheddars and comedy at the Funny Bone. It was a REALLY fun evening. Saturday morning I slept in a little and then ran 6 miles. It was totally empowering. I decided to run the first three without stopping so that I am ready for the Diva Dash in less than 2 weeks and then took two very short breaks on the way back. We took the dogs for two miles in the afternoon and then went grocery shopping in the evening. It was officially my first day with 20,000 steps on my Fit Bit! Sunday we spent the whole morning at church and then walked the dogs, got Erik back to campus and did 30 minutes on the trainer. Monday Brian and I walked the dogs for an hour and I did 35 minutes with three different aerobics programs. First was a ballet workout that was pretty boring, then an old You Tube of a Buns of Steel with kickbacks, gliding and "running" and finally a squat burner with Fitnessista. They were ok. I couldn't get Ellen Barrett to run on You Tube last night and all her videos are off Fitness on Demand now. Hopefully neither of those problems is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment