Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Tube Workouts

My workouts are getting more high tech! Fitness on Demand through Time Warner Cable has gotten rid of some of my favorite Ellen Barrett workouts, but the good news is they are available on You Tube. Working out through the laptop would be a pain but since Brian got Chromecast for Christmas I can send You Tube from my phone to the TV - which is AWESOME!!! I did the 45 minute Power Fusion workout last night and then had to lay on the floor and pant for 10 minutes after the workout was done. There has to be at least 200 squats in that workout. Hopefully these strong quads and calfs will help me push forward for the half! Before dinner we took the boys for an hour walk since we had record breaking temperatures yesterday (78) and snow forecast for today. Oh Nebraska - you're so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment