Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Walk/Run/STOP

Yesterday was sunny in the morning, windy in the afternoon and snowy at night. Oh Nebraska, why do you think these weather games are so amusing? I got off at noon and met Brian for lunch at Florio's. The regular chef was off and his relief wasn't quite on point - the vegetables were over salted, the meat over seasoned and the cream sauce for my chicken pasta was a little runny. It was good, but not as good as it usually is. After lunch we zipped through Sam's and then I took the dogs for a 3 mile walk and went for a 2 mile run by myself in the cemetery. While my run times were good (average of 13 minute mile) I felt awful, out of breath, sore and frustrated. My left hip is bothering me again and I don't have another massage scheduled for WEEKS. Hopefully I can get in some extra stretching and yoga this week to help it feel better. In the evening I had to go for my lovely STOP class. It really lasted the entire 4 hours, and was pretty boring. I'm glad that it's over with and I swear I will not ever get another speeding ticket, because I don't think I could sit through it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment