Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Vegetarian Night - With Too Many Snacks

Yesterday when I got off work I was almost at 10,000 steps. By the time that I walked the dogs, did a little housework and worked out with Denise Austin (we'll get back to that) in the basement I was over 18,000. Brian and I had veggie patties for dinner with rice, pineapple and asparagus (I love spring) and then I snacked all evening. With my half marathon training schedule two nights a week I have cross training. I usually do aerobics for one night and ride the trainer for the other. I LOVE the Ellen Barrett workouts and am always surprised by how much I sweat even though there isn't a lot of jumping around. Her workouts on You Tube are somewhat limited and she is completely off the Fitness on Demand for Time Warner Cable so last night I bit the bullet and did a Denise Austin dance workout. It was AWFUL... but I just wanted to get my workout over with so I pressed on til the end. The stretching at the end was nice but it was a terribly disorganized workout and I don't feel like I got anything out of it. I know you have to take the good with the bad so next week I'll either tackle Jillian Michaels or I'll go back to the incredibly painful Tracy Anderson method videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment