Monday, March 10, 2014

I Made it to the TOP of the Hill!!!!

Erik is home for spring break!!! Friday I got off early, took the dogs for a walk and took on some deep cleaning at my mom's house. I had planned to ride the trainer but then I went and got my toenails done and got groceries and I was ready to crash and burn. Saturday morning I put in an hour on the trainer with the documentary A Place at the Table (it's excellent) and then went to my mom's for clutter cops and donating clothes to the mission. It was a productive morning and in the afternoon we took the boys for a walk and then relaxed a bit as a family. Sunday morning after church I went for my 3 mile run and for the first time ever I ran all the way to the top of the hill. I averaged 13.5 minute miles which I think was pretty good for this stage of training. After the run we had lunch, I hit the showers and then Brian and I took the dogs for a walk in the cemetery. I'm not sure if it was the run, the fresh air or the time change but I had to have a nap yesterday afternoon before we watched the Husker Men secure their spot in the playoffs! Hopefully we'll settle in to a normal week now!

No comments:

Post a Comment