Friday, March 7, 2014

Wind Training is my Archnemesis

Yesterday after a busy day at work I went for my massage (Sharon Maricle saved my sore hip!!!) and then met Brian to sign the loan papers for our new car =) Very exciting! When we got home I threw dinner in the oven, changed into running clothes and did 3 miles - slowly!!! VERY slowly. With an average of 15 minutes a mile. I thought my hip was better but maybe it was still slowing me down. At the end of the first mile I considered giving it up but I made it to the end. In my defense, we had a south wind at 20 mph! Dinner was "made up" and delicious. I took 1 baked chicken breast and 1 can of white beans, 1/4 cup of cilantro, 2 Tablespoons fat free sour cream, half a teaspoon of cumin, half a teaspoon of onion powder and half a teaspoon of chili powder and let them "mesh" all day. When we got home I cracked open a can of mild green chile enchilada sauce and in an 8x8 pan poured a little enchilada sauce, 3 torn corn tortillas, all the filling, a small sprinkling of shredded mozarella (I wanted it white) and 3 more torn corn tortillas and the rest of the sauce. Brian baked it at 350 for 45 minutes and it was perfection! I plugged it into the recipe calculator as 4 servings (1 cup each) and it is 300 calories per cup. We had it with brown rice and salsa and then I had to have a big romaine salad with mine. The rest of the night was housework and laying on the couch watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment