Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Pain in the Leg/Neck/Back/Foot

Maybe I should have had a little more rest after the half marathon. I still have a few sore spots here and there, and the calf that I tore in Davenport has been cranky all week - let's just blame the weather! Yesterday I got off at 2, met my girl Vicki for a quick pedi and now have amazing purple toes. I was COMPLETELY surprised when they took off my old polish because my big toes are still REALLY bruised. Maybe that's why I'm still slow? After I got home I took the boys for a walk, inhaled half a ribeye that Brian grilled for dinner and then went for a quick strength training workout. It has obviously been too long since I lifted weights since I thought I was going to die during and after, and I still have a few sore spots this morning! Triathlon training is going to be pretty intense, but I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment