Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nervous? Wear Yourself Out!

This morning is interview 4 of 6 for the Project Management position I applied for in April. I'm nervous - REALLY nervous. More nervous than I was on our wedding day. My interview dress felt wrong this morning so after a few hasty costume changes I am in pants, and a sparkly black and red top. Hopefully it says "I want to be the center of attention, and I want you to remember me"! Yesterday after work I mowed our house, added strawberries to the must go (leftovers) we had for dinner, mowed my mom's and did some planting there, went for a 30 minute bike ride, did deacon birthday cards for June, went to the hard ware store and the grocery store and took a long hot shower. It was a full day! I made it through half of my tri training schedule yesterday, but skipped the swim. I have been reading a lot about the need for endurance when completing a tri and the reason for additional training in the schedule. I'm not sure what I can do to convince myself to follow the schedule... I'll have to keep working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment