Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Building Blocks

Yesterday was my first ever day of "brick" training, meaning that you do more than one kind of triathlon training in a single day/workout. I got off work a little early, ran to my mom's for a little light housework and a potty break for her dogs, then to vote, home to wash and walk our dogs, to Cooper Y for my first training swim (4 laps of Freestyle and 3 laps of Breaststroke) dinner with Brian's aunt Nancy, packet pick-up for the Wear Yellow Run this weekend, 30 minutes on the trainer and bed time. I was COMPLETELY exhausted by the time we crawled into bed - and having a week of training with lifting and swimming back to back is making my arms SUPER tired - hopefully that means I'm building muscle and gaining definition. This month is flying by. My first "in person" interview for the job I am going for is today. I am nervous and excited and ready to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment