Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pretty Steamy for a Monday

Yesterday I got out of work a little later than planned, took my friend Vicki in for her post-op check, went to dinner with Brian at the 501 and then took the dogs for a really long walk - in the heat. The high in Lincoln yesterday was 89 - pretty warm for May. Dinner at 501 was actually REALLY good. They are under new ownership and it made a HUGE difference. Our waitress was a nurse I used to work with at the hospital and she kept the cold beer coming and served our food hot and delicious! We have another Groupon to use there this week and I'm pretty excited to go back! The dogs and I walked through the cemetery, then through the small loop in Rolling Hills. They enjoyed being out at dusk and even though I thought it would help them sleep Cache was up twice to get water. Tonight I have quite a bit to keep me busy with the training schedule and getting our house ready for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment