Monday, May 12, 2014

You Better Work B*tch

I confess - I have the Ru Paul single - and I played it a LOT!!! I love club music and house music, and I have shared that love with Erik. Friday when I got off I took the dogs for an hour walk, did a little housework, started Erik's laundry and did the grocery shopping. Saturday was CRAZY busy - starting at 0500 with two pans of lasagna, sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor, running 3 miles, prepping communion, getting the last of our Mother's Day gifts, mowing and fertilizing all three houses, prepping dinner, finishing laundry, hosting 9 for dinner, walking the dogs and crashing. Sunday was much quieter. Even though we did communion for church we had lunch with my mom, got Erik on the road early since the forecast was pretty dismal, planted annuals in the front yard, ran 2 miles, purchased the mulch for our house, had my mom over for dinner and watched way too much television. I have officially started the Iron Girl Sprint Triathlon training program. I am confident that I can pull this off and become a better athlete along the way! Lincoln was spared from MAJOR storm damage last night but it sounds like many places around us were not as lucky. Hopefully today the sun will come out and dry things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment