Friday, May 30, 2014

Cooking Up a Storm

This weekend is Erik's 20th birthday. I can't believe how fast it has gone! We also have a couple graduation parties and I'm running a 5K tomorrow morning as part of an MS fundraiser. Tonight we'll have Brian's parents, cousin Barbara and maybe one aunt over for a birthday dinner. Since I have to work today I did as much prep as possible last night and made a grape Jell-O poke cake and a full batch of Frog Eye Salad. Tonight I'll make stuffed shells and salad when I get home and hopefully we'll have a fun evening! Yesterday I got off at noon and ran a few errands before getting my teeth cleaned. The training schedule had swimming and strength training but my calf has been giving me fits again so I decided to stretch out and take the dogs for a walk with Erik. While we were out we saw THREE foxes over in the cemetery. I'm trying to decide if it was both parents and one kit or two kits and one parent. It was pretty exciting and it's the first time Erik has seen them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment